Welcome to the blog! Here you'll learn more about me, my photography, my family & a little bit of everything in between! Grab a cup of coffee (heavy with tasty cream because drinking it black is gross) and spend a little while getting to know me & my work more.
August 12, 2006
Six years ago today…
1) I threw up when I woke up and was nerve-free the rest of the day.
2) Abbie leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek with her newly-lipsticked mouth…slipped…and kissed the front of my dress! Thank goodness Linda knew how to get make-up out of the dress…disaster averted!
3) The groomsmen were running around like crazy taking chairs from all over the church to fit everyone in the sanctuary…we weren’t expecting almost 500!
4) Jake & Brian had to rent their “suits” because they were too cheap to go buy one…now they each own black suits. Should’ve taken my advice back then instead of giving me grief about it! 🙂
5) My bridesmaids serenaded me before we lined up to head down the aisle…and they serenaded me during the reception.
6) My cake toppled over on the way to the church and had to be re-iced when it got there…good thing I didn’t know about it when it happened!
7) Corey put the ring in a cracker jack box and it took Tyler FOREVER to find it. He poured out cracker jacks on the stage…real classy!
8) Jessica wasn’t loving the roll hair-do she had!
9) My dress got all stretched out from hugging everyone…who’s brilliant idea was it to dismiss 500 people row by row ourselves? That took FOREVER!!
10)We got video footage of Uncle Tom Malone sleeping during the service!
11)We began our lives as husband and wife…six years ago today!
Can you think of any other memories from that day you’d like to add? I’d love to have you post them! (Just click below where it says 0 comments)