1) I need coffee in my life. I always hated my dad's coffee breath when I was a kid, but I totally get it now.
2) Jimmy Fallon makes me laugh. Throw JT in there & it's pure comic gold.
3) I spend a lot of my free time on campus hanging out with International students doing book clubs/conversation groups. I love that I have friends from all around the world!
4) Yoga pants are the best invention ever. (Scratch that. Elastic waist bands are the best invention ever.)
5) I have the world's cutest Labradoodle named Bella. It's a good thing she's cute, because she's ornery!
6) I'm prone to embarrassing moments. They seem to follow me.
7) I once fainted when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. I might ask you 100 times on a wedding day if you've eaten yet because I don't want the same thing to happen to you!
8) My degree is in elementary education. But let's be honest...some groomsmen & elementary kids are kind of the same thing.
9) I've recently discovered essential oils & I'm hooked. There's generally a diffuser running at all times around here!
10) Cake, pie & chocolate chip cookies are my love language. (hence the need for yoga pants & elastic waist bands)